$3.00 to
wash laundry, $2.50 to dry (somewhat, damp so I hung them up in the rv).
We arrived
at Cottonwood RV Park by 3:00 or so. I
had been looking forward to staying at this nice RV Park right on beautiful
Kluane Lake with its emerald green waters.
Unfortunately we were not able to fit into one of the back in sites
overlooking the water. I was sooooo
disappointed. We tried and tried to get
backed into the only site that may have been big enough, but had a heck of a
time. The very nice owner came out and
offered us a pull through, we took it.
Our drive from Haines to Kluane Lake took us on some rough roads. Not really bad, just parts that were
graded. We drove 20-30 mph in places and
55 in others. This is where our rv and
truck got really, really dirty. Although
it was a nice day, it rained off and on all day. When we got to Tok it was blue sky and in the
50’s. Nice. We saw one beaver and a porcupine on the side
of the road just outside of Haines.
No comments:
Post a Comment