5/28 Monday
(Banff) – Went on a 3 ½ to 4 mile hike up Johnston Canyon. WOW, what a nice trail alongside the cliffs
of the canyon with the river rushing by.
Beautiful weather, a bit cool
next to the spray of the falls.
5/29 Tuesday
– We took it easy today, slept in late.
I can’t sleep much as we are having a mouse problem. He seems to come in
around 10-11:00 p.m. to have a look
around our RV. Yuck, I can’t stand
it. We bought traps yesterday but he
just robbed them without setting them off.
I’m wondering if it’s one of those little chipmunks we’ve been seeing
outside. ??
We went into
the town of Banff to find wifi.
Starbucks worked fine for a bit, then slowed to a crawl. I was able to post to the blog and check weather,
email, etc. I write the blog in a
document then copy and paste when I have a connection.
Had a
beer and lunch at a microbrewery in town then went out to the Upper Hot Springs
for a soak. It did not seem like natural
hot springs, just a large heated pool.
It was relaxing and the view of the mountains were fantastic. We’ve been camped here 5 nights and I’m ready
to move on. Tomorrow we head up to Lake
Louise the Jasper National Park.
UPDATE ON
OUR MOUSE PROBLEM: SOLVED!
Johnston Canyon
Johnston Canyon
Columbian Icefields
No comments:
Post a Comment