May 4, 2013

4/27/13 Tulsa, OK


We spent the day with Norm’s brother Al and SIL Pat.  They had a wonderful day planned for us with a tour of the Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa and lunch at the nice café with a view right there at the museum.  What a nice western art museum.  We enjoyed it immensely.  Afterward all of us had dinner at PF Changs where we met up with our beautiful niece Allison, her cute son Trip and his dad David.  It was so good to see the three of them.  Wish we could have had a bit more time, but I sure enjoyed the time we had.  So glad I got to sit by Allison during dinner. I had the best time talking with her.

We stayed overnight at a Flying J in Tulsa, OK that night then headed toward Albuquerque, NM the next day.  We drove as far as Foss Lake State Park in the Oklahoma Panhandle for an overnight stay.  Then on another 200 or so miles to stay the night in Vega, Tx at Walnut RV Park.  We made it to Albuquerque, NM on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment