The last few days we have camped at Lake Skinner near Temecula, CA so I could see my Cousin Sharon. We spent 2 days together getting caught up on each other's lives and looking at old pictures from way back when. Thank you Sharon for the tour of old town Temecula, I enjoyed our short time together. It was great meeting your grandchildren. I hope to meet your beautiful daughter soon.
Lake Skinner campground got crazy over the weekend!
We left Temecula and drove through the Los Angeles area around noon. We took Highway 15 all the way up to hwy 210 trying to skirt around LA as much as possible. Definitely better than going right through the middle of LA which is what the GPS wanted to do.
Our host camp site looked exactly like I thought it would after seeing it on Google Earth. There are 3 of us camped pretty close to each other. One other summer host is here already. The other is the winter worker, she will train us and leave at the end of the month, when the other summer hosts will arrive.
I will make more remarks about the place within the next few days and post more pics.


No comments:
Post a Comment