Last night was a potluck dinner which we enjoyed very much. So nice to meet other RV folks. Linda & Howard are great hosts, they put on a good rally and bring everyone together. Linda came up with a fun game modeled after"The Newlywed Game". It was great fun.
Today we had more seminars, one about Alaska which we found interesting since we are planning to go there in just a few short weeks. Being newbies I know it will be a challenge. I am both excited and scared to go such a long way without more experience in maneuvering our rv. I've taken on the attitude to push myself to achieve my dreams. Otherwise I will talk myself out of most things I want to do. Why wait? Full steam ahead, may not get another chance.
Two days ago Norm developed a terrible toothache. He has been in a lot of pain. This afternoon was "free time" so we called around to area dentist to see if he could get in. Most are closed on Fridays, the others could not see him today. He was able to get his primary care physician in Georgetown to call in a prescription to the Kerrville walmart for an antibiotic. He obviously has an infection, the whole side of his face is swollen. He will see a dentist once we get back to Waco. :(
Hi, guys! Noticed that you follow our blog, and we're adding yours to our reader. I like your writing style, and I hope you keep blogging; I think you'll find it a lot of fun and a wonderful record of your adventures. Hope to meet you at breakfast tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteMike
Hi Mike & Sandy,
ReplyDeleteIt took me awhile to seek you two out after I realized you were at the rally. The opportunity just never presented itself when I did see you both from a far. Maybe we'll meet up again down the road. I have enjoyed your blog for a few months now. It's very enjoyable to read.